My eye glaring tan & stunning figure...yes I thought so.
Seriously, you should be thinking chicken!
Oh. That's right, peeps. Chicken.
Pure, chicken...free of added solutions, like, ahem, hormones.
Gold N Plump chicken is farm raised in Minnesota and is now available in the Philadelphia area at Targets.
The people at Gold N Plump were nice enought to send me some chicken to try.
The first thing we tried was:
What was nice is that it's 4 chicken breasts in a package & they are individually wrapped.
I ended up making the entire package because we were all home for dinner.
My 5yo said "Mom, I love this chicken"
I almost fell off my chair because he complains about everything unless it's a fruit snack or McDonalds.
The hubs said it was really good & so did the 18yo.
I liked it.
A little peppery for my liking but I am not a big fan of pepper in general.
The chicken was very plump & moist.
I usually overcook chicken because I am worried about ecoli & salmonella but even with my "few minutes" longer, the chicken was still juicy.
I just heated it up in a pan, added some stuffing & veggies & viola dinner was served.
It was really nice to come home after work & not have to think about "dinner". You know like how to make the chicken, what seasoning, etc.
Even if I did have to think about, Gold N Plump has a great website with recipes. "Click Me for Recipes"
Here are just some ideas from the site:
- Chicken Drumsticks - Perfect for the oven, crockpot or grill. Check out this Fiery Grilled Drumsticks recipe.
- Lean 95/5 and 90/10 Ground Chicken - These flavorful, healthy alternatives to ground beef taste great in your favorite recipes or this Weeknight Ground Chicken Lasagna or Chicken Chili Mac Casserole.
- Seasoned Boneless Skinless Breast Fillets - The newest Gold'n Plump product, this chicken is individually packaged and perfect for recipes like Mini Heart Shaped Chicken Pizzas
I love the fact that they are available in Targets.
Here are the Targets in the Philly area that carry Gold N Plump:
• Philadelphia SE (1 Mifflin St., Philadelphia)
• Philadelphia West (4000 Monument Road, Philadelphia)
• Philadelphia NE (11000 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia)
• Phila-Bridesburg (2701 Castor Ave., Philadelphia)
• Cheltenham (2450 Shoppers Lane, Philadelphia)
• Cherry Hill (2137 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ)
• Springfield (1200 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA)
Have you tried this chicken?
Let me know what you think!
You know I am nosey & am dying to know.
And that's all she wrote folks.
*I was provided samples of chicken. All opinions are 100% mine.