Saturday, February 8, 2014

Target has new Big G cereal flavors? Say it isn't so!

Check it out peeps & geeks!
Target is now carrying the new BigG flavors of some classic cereals.

Fiber One Protein
Multi Gram Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch
Chocolate Toast Crunch...SCORE!

Of course, being a 43 year old woman who has the palate of a 7yo, I went right to the Chocolate Toast Crunch.
For the love of all that is Holy, this is gooooooooooooood!
It's chocolate goodness with a hint of cinnamon.
Yum! Not to mention it stays crispy, doesn't get soggy.

Bobster went for the Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios.
He was not disappointed.
I was glad to see he was eating something that was good for him.
Good for the heart and multi grain.
Good source of fiber if you ask me.

I would like to say that we ate these for breakfast but being a typical busy family, we are on the go in the morning. 
Snack time it is then.

I'm proud to say I finished the Chocolate Toast Crunch box in like 3 days.
Should I be proud? Hmm...now that I see it in writing I'm not so sure.

Bobster is still working on the Cheerios.

Sadly, I'm allergic to almonds so I didn't try the Fiber One Protein.  I gave it to a coworker and she adores it.  Plus she's getting nutrients that we all need.

With this being said, I definitely recommend trying on of these and I dare you to go to Target & only get the cereal.  Nothing else!  Can you do it? Huh, hug, can ya?  Let me know.

Meanwhile, check out all the BigG cerals at generalmills.com.



*Disclaimer: All opinions are 100% my own. Plateful.com supplied the cereal.

0 comments: