Saturday, July 25, 2015

Nexium 24 Hours

Hey, hey, hey.  I want to share with you all my experience with Nexium 24 hours.

Most of you do not know but I suffer from an extremely bad stomach.  I take prescription medicine for it.  Last year, at Disney, I bought the park out of their stock of Zantac.  I mean the pain is horrendous.

I was recently asked if I would like to sample Nexium 24hours.  Hello! Yes!


I am so glad I did.

I had actually run out of my prescription med and it wasn't payday yet.  You know what I'm talking about.  I know you do.  So I broke out my sample.

I had low expectations.
Was I surprised!
It worked.  Not one pain, not one digestion issue, not one other end issue.  I actually finished all 2 weeks worth.

I can say if you need something to help with your tummy, this is it.
I've had stomach issues all my lift and they have gotten worse the older I got.

Nexium 24hr worked wonders.
Swear to all that is Holy.

Definitely check it out.

Do you have stomach issues?
What do you currently take?




0 comments: