Krusteaz has partnered with Weelicious founder and cookbook author, Catherine McCord. She created some awesome recipes using their product.
Check this one out!
Krusteaz Crumb Cake Muffin Doughnuts
Makes 12 doughnuts
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
1 box Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix
2/3 cup water
1 large egg
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl, combine the cake mix, water and egg, keep the crumb topping aside.
3. Pour the batter into a greased doughnut pan, filling about 3/4 full.
4. Top with the crumb topping, and press the topping down into the batter.
5. Bake for 22-26 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
She also came up with recipe, which I should say is totally awesome!
Makes 8-10 waffles
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
1 package Krusteaz Bakery Style Gingerbread Mix
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1 cup whipped cream cheese, or regular cream cheese at room temperature
2 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. In a bowl, combine the gingerbread mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs and mix well.
3. Allow batter to sit 5-10 minutes to thicken.
4. Pour batter into greased waffle iron, filling according to manufacturer’s directions.
5. Cook for 5-6 minutes until golden, or follow manufacturer’s directions.
6. Remove to a cooling rack. Waffles will crisp as they cool.
7. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and honey, and serve with the waffles
I love, love, love the Krusteaz brand.
Wish I could enter my own contest!!
So enter below & good luck.
Ends January 19th at 12am!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclosure* Krusteaz supplied 3 coupons for giveaway. This is a non compensated post. All opinions are 100% mine.